Sunday 27 February 2011

30DSC Day Ten

Hey guys, so it's day ten of the 30DSC.

Today's category is: A song that makes you fall asleep.

I've got to say that this is, first and foremost, not an actual song, but it's as good as you're getting.

The Jurassic Park Theme.

This is a beautiful piece of music. John Williams is my favourite soundtrack composer, he's just a genius. This is one of his masterpieces. I could listen to this for ages. It just makes me feel content, and therefore I tend to fall asleep to it. Even the middle part when it picks up pace slightly.

So yes, now you've all found out that I spend my time listening to John Williams soundtracks, I shall now leave to avoid further embarrassment.

I've got to say, I apologise in advance, as I may not be able to post tomorrow. Just to warn you.

DFTBA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment