Wednesday 2 March 2011

30DSC Day Nine and Apologies

First of all, apologies. I apologise for not doing the 30DSC for two days now. I've been busy with football matches and dinner parties. Good times.

I've decided that it would be silly to miss days out, so I'm carrying on from where I left off. This being day nine.

I've had this one in my head since I realised what the category was, but not had the time to update.

Today's category is: A song you can dance to.

The Time Warp, obviously.

If anyone says that they don't know how to dance to the Time Warp, then they are silly. The dance moves are in the song lyrics for God's sake!

This is an epic song from an epic movie (The Rocky Horror Picture Show, if you're that silly to not know that). I've not seen the theatre production yet, but will do as soon as it is in my local area again.

For now, let's do the Time Warp agaiiiin...

DFTBA xxx

1 comment:

  1. Dinner parties rule!! And mine are quite obviously the best.

    ReplyDelete