Thursday 24 February 2011

30DSC Day Six

Hey guys,

OK, so it's day six of the 30DSC. Today's theme is "A song that reminds you of somewhere".
This one needed some deliberation and thought, but I've come to the conclusion that there is only one song that springs to mind.
It's really sad, so I apologise in advance if you don't like cheesy music:
Aqua "Cartoon Heroes".

OK, picture the scene:
It's 2003. I'm 11 years old. It's the summer between primary and secondary school. I'm in Cyprus with the family. There's a kids disco every night. They make us dance to this song every night. With actions. On stage.
Now, when you're 11 this is the most epic thing on the face of the Earth!
Now... not so much. But the song reminds me of this holiday. Good times.

Right, speak soon.
DFTBA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment