Tuesday 22 February 2011

30DSC Day Four (And Other Things)

OK, so first things first. The fourth day of the 30DSC. Today's theme is "A song that makes you sad".

There's one song that I think of initially. It's this one:
Miley Cyrus "The Climb"

It's not necessarily a sad song, but it means a lot to me that it makes me sad. I can't listen to it. And haven't been able to since August 2009. That seems ages away now, but it's true.
It just reminds me of my ex. I thought I loved her. I didn't. She may well read this, but oh well.
Yes I've moved on from this now. I've found someone else. It's so much better than when I was wit her. But this song still has the memories. Hence why it makes me sad.

Anyway, now to other things.
If you didn't know, it's February half term where I am. Meaning I'm not in college this week. I have no work to do either, which is an added bonus.
I spent yesterday at Trentham Gardens (anyone reading this living outside of my home town will not know where this is) with two of the greatest people in the World, one of which is the person mentioned before (the one I've found now that's better than my ex). It was all in all a good day. Weather could have been better, but come on, it's February, what do you expect?

I shall speak to you all sooon.
DFTBA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment